how to reduce fat model using concerned_with concept in rails 3
Right now I am working on rails 3 application. I want to reduce my fat model. I am tying to use concerned_with plugin. it’s not working properly. please help me
plugin path https://github.com/matid/concerned_with
- ActionView::MissingTemplate: Missing template
- API Versioning for Rails Routes
- Unable to install Nokogiri
- Rails download file from show action?
- How can I detect if my code is running in the console in Rails 3?
- Error stating that “bcrypt-ruby is not part of the bundle”, how can I add bcrypt-ruby to Gemfile?
One Solution collect form web for “how to reduce fat model using concerned_with concept in rails 3”
I would not use that plugin. Its too old and abandoned (4years? 9 commits? good lord!!). If you are trying to re-factoring, that is thinning down you models
try the methods shown in this blog post.
You can use
reform gem or
virtus to extract form behaviours from your models. There are couple of episode on railscasts, but they are not free 🙁