Ruby on Rails tutorial part two
I keep getting stock [sic] in a RoR tutorial. Part 1 is here. After doing that, I ran the command:
rails generate devise User
Not sure if that is the correct code to type as the tutorial is not clear.
I’m not sure what the command does, and which files are connected to what etc. I get an error:
- Create PDF with array of values belonging to collectionproxy using Prawn
- Why does before_action :authorize fail with 'wrong number of arguments'?
- How to use engine's gem in main application?
- Case insensitive search in Rails
- Trying to do a rake db migrate and I keep getting this errror
- Rails 4 with MailCatcher and Devise gems
/home/sam/.rbenv/versions/2.2.3/lib/ruby/gems/2.2.0/gems/actionpack-4.2.4/lib/action_dispatch/routing/mapper.rb:260:in `block (2 levels) in check_controller_and_action': 'BookmarksController' is not a supported controller name. This can lead to potential routing problems. See http://guides.rubyonrails.org/routing.html#specifying-a-controller-to-use (ArgumentError)
Any help is appreciated.